Parent Volunteer Organizations
St. Patrick’s vibrant school community would not be possible without the support of our school families. St. Patrick Catholic School encourages families to actively engage in the school community by providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the school year. Opportunities vary in commitment - whether it’s dropping off drinks for a teacher appreciation lunch or participating as a member of the School Advisory Council, all of our volunteers play an integral role in maintaining and building community.
Some of St. Patrick’s parent volunteer opportunities include:
- Volunteering as a member of the PATS Club Board
- Volunteering as a member of the School Advisory Council
- Volunteering as a member of the SPS Fund Board
- Volunteering to chair a PATS Club event or serve on an event committee
- Supporting new school families through our Panther Pals program
- Volunteering as a room mom or dad for your child’s homeroom
- Supporting events by providing in-kind donations such as refreshments for class parties or teacher appreciation lunches
Want to get involved? Please contact Claire Mock, Director of Advancement, at email@example.com or call 214-348-8070 x. 117.