Advisory Council Home
St. Patrick Catholic School
School Advisory Council Nomination Form
The mission of the SAC is to further the advancement of quality Catholic education for students at St. Patrick Catholic School and to support the Pastor and Principal working on the advancement of the Strategic Plan. Open positions for the coming school year are filled during late spring. Please consider nominating yourself or someone else by completing this on-line form. Thank you for your consideration!
The St. Patrick Catholic School Advisory Council consist of nine voting members appointed to three year terms:
As directed by the Principal, the functions of the Council are to:
- Conduct studies and other fact-finding efforts concerning the effectiveness and sufficiency of, among other things:
* Strategic plans and goals
* Existing school policies, programs and processes
- Offer guidance concerning available adjustments to, among other things:
* Existing school programs, policies and services.
*Existing revenue sources
*Annual tuition rates
*Teacher salary schedules
- Support the positive presentation of the School to the public, civil authorities and the Catholic community.
Meetings are typically the third Thursday of every month during the school year.
St. Patrick Advisory Council 2022 - 2023
Charles Githinji, Administrator
Julie Hendry, Principal
Lisa Hose, Asst. Principal
Isabel Fragga, Asst. Principal
Amy Wheeler - President