At St. Patrick, we work with families to help make Catholic education affordable for all. To be eligible for financial aid, applicants must
- Be accepted / enrolled
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be current with all financial obligations owed to St Patrick Catholic School
- current school families application link
- new school families application link
Application Round Who Dates Tax Information 1- Priority Current FamiliesNov. 1, 2022 -Jan. 5, 20232021 tax return & all supporting documents,2021 W2 2- Regular Current and New FamiliesJan. 6, 2023 -April 1, 2023 2021 or 2022 tax return & all supporting documents, 2022 W2
- Items to Remember:
- We encourage all current school families, including those with current 8th graders who are planning on attending a Catholic high school, to apply during round 1, priority period. Majority of awards from Halo are given out during Priority Round.
- Funding is limited. Current families who submit application after Regular Round will not receive the same award that would have been allocated in earlier rounds. This does not apply to current families who experience an unexpected hardship.
- Financial Aid applications must be renewed each year.
- FACTS Grant and Aid Application must be completed
- Letter of recommendation from teacher or principal
- Letter of recommendation from parish pastor
- School transcript
- The application deadline (including all supporting documentation) is typically in early March.
High School/ Scholarship Opportunities:
The Catholic Daughters of the Americas offers a one-time scholarship award of $500 for an 8th grade student who is entering a local Catholic high school. The award is presented the first week of June. Click here for more details and the scholarship application.
The Catholic Foundation Scholarship Fund The Board of Trustees of The Catholic Foundation has renewed a scholarship fund for each Diocesan Catholic high school for the 2018-19 school year. In addition to other criteria, students must be of the Catholic faith and must present a need. Students planning to attend one of the Catholic high schools who might be eligible for one of these scholarships should contact the high school directly for more information.