Financial Aid/ Scholarships
At St. Patrick, we work with families to help make Catholic education affordable for all. To be eligible for financial aid, applicants must
- Be accepted / enrolled
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be current with all financial obligations owed to St Patrick Catholic School
- The application process consists of completing the FACTS Grant & Aid application and submitting supporting documentation. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure FACTS has all the necessary data. It is recommended you allow 2 weeks lead time to ensure the deadline is met.
- current school families application link
- new school families application link
Application Round Who Dates Tax Information Award Notice 1- Priority Current FamiliesOpen - Nov 1, 2019Close - Jan 5, 2020 2018 tax return 2018 W2 & supporting docs March 15,2020 2- Regular Current and New FamiliesOpen - Jan 6, 2020Close - Apr 1, 2020 2018 tax return 2019 W2 & supporting docs June 15, 2020 3- Extended New Families Open - May 1, 2020 2019 tax return 2019 W2 & supporting docs Approx 3 weeks after completed application is submitted to FACTS
- Items to Remember:
- We encourage all current school families, including those with current 8th graders who are planning on attending a Catholic high school, to apply during round 1, priority period.
- Funding is limited. Current families who submit applications during round 3 (extended application period) will not receive the same award that would have been allocated in earlier rounds. This does not apply to current families who experience an unexpected hardship.
- Financial Aid applications must be renewed each year.
- FACTS Grant and Aid Application must be completed
- Letter of recommendation from teacher or principal
- Letter of recommendation from parish pastor
- School TranscriptThe application deadline (including all supporting documentation) is typically in early March.
DPL Scholarship Program The Dallas Parochial League wants to recognize the student in the term “Student-Athlete.” It will do this by offering 4-6 separate $500 scholarships to worthy students each school year. Funding for these scholarships will be provided through various sources such as the DPL Golf Classic and Championship Football t-shirt sales.
The Dallas Parochial League will present the winners with $500 checks made payable to the appropriate Catholic schools in the Spring.
For additional information, please visit the DPL website.
High School/ Scholarship Opportunities:
The Catholic Daughters of the Americas offers a one-time scholarship award of $500 for an 8th grade student who is entering a local Catholic high school. The award is presented the first week of June. Click here for more details and the scholarship application.
The Catholic Foundation Scholarship Fund The Board of Trustees of The Catholic Foundation has renewed a scholarship fund for each Diocesan Catholic high school for the 2018-19 school year. In addition to other criteria, students must be of the Catholic faith and must present a need. Students planning to attend one of the Catholic high schools who might be eligible for one of these scholarships should contact the high school directly for more information.