New Student Referral Program
New Student Referral Program!
You, our current families, are our best recruiters as many of our families initially hear about St. Patrick Catholic School through a personal referral from an existing school family. Now we want to reward you for promoting our school to your family and friends! Through our New Student Referral Program, your family can receive a $500 tuition credit for referring a new family! Thank you for helping us spread the word about the success, quality education, and traditions of SPS!
Refer a family to St. Patrick Catholic School and if they join the school community, receive a $500 referral bonus as our way of saying thank you for your trust and confidence.
- Referral bonus will be credited in February to referring family's FACTS Tuition and Incidental Account once the newly enrolled family completes the first semester at the school and continues enrollment in January.
- Referral bonus is a flat amount regardless of number of students who enroll per family.
- Families are eligible to earn one referral bonus per academic year.
- Referring family must have a student enrolled at SPS at time of payment to be eligible to receive FACTS credit.
- New family must write referring family's name on application.
- Referring family will be notified of new family's enrollment and eligibility for referral bonus once the new family has been accepted and completed the enrollment process.
- When referral bonus is credited, referring family will be notified by the Business Manager.