* Strategic plans and goals
* Existing school policies, programs and processes
2. Offer guidance concerning available adjustments to, among other things:
* Existing school programs, policies and services.
*Existing revenue sources
*Annual tuition rates
*Teacher salary schedules
3. Support the positive presentation of the School to the public, civil authorities and the Catholic community.
Meetings are typically the third Thursday of every month during the school year.
Advisory Council Members/ Committee Chairpersons:
Josef Vollmer-Konig, Administrator
Julie Hendry, Principal
Lisa Hose, Asst. Principal
Colleen Santoni, Asst. Principal
Third Year Members:
Jennifer Le Blanc (Vice-President) – Non-tuition Funds Distribution Committee