SPS Welcomes WT Café!
Food Made Fresh From Scratch
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WT CAFÉ ON SITE LUNCH PROGRAM
- REGISTER yourself at http://wtcafe.com/richardson/ as the Account Holder. Select your zip code and school from the registration page.
- ADD USERS to your account and create PIN codes. Users can be children or adults – anyone who may dine with WT Café during the school year.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR MENU by indicating dietary preferences for each user under MANAGE ACCOUNT. This ensures that if your child has selected something they should not have due to their allergies, the system will not allow them to check out with it.
- CHOOSE YOUR DEFAULT MEAL SIZE. Appetites vary by child and activity level, but generally Preschool is under K, Regular is for grades K-5, and Large is for grades 6–12.
- PRE LOAD ACCOUNT. Your account will need to be loaded with funds in order for your child to participate. The lunch your child selects will be deducted from your account.
- AUTO PRE LOAD TO SAVE TIME. You can choose an amount (for example $10) that your account will automatically reload with when your balance dips below the amount you set.
- RECEIVE EMAIL CONFIRMATION. You receive an email confirmation with each WT Café transaction. This way you know what your child eats for lunch each day!
LUNCH MENU AND PRICING
- Lunch includes one entrée and two sides.
- Lunch prices start at: Small $4.75, Regular $5.25, Large $6.25
- A la carte items are also available; including hormone free milk and all natural juices, freshly baked WT Creations, extra entrée portions, and more!
For questions, please contact Pete via email or phone: email@example.com or 214-945-4552